Top 10 Rated wood stove heat reclaimer in 2021 Comparison Table
Bestseller No. 1
HY-C Magic Heat Reclaimer, 6", Black
- Only UL listed heat reclaimer on the market. Reclaims up to 30% of otherwise lost heat going up your chimney and distributes it into your home.
- Crimp down configuration is designed for use with wood burning heating applications with inside flue temperatures exceeding 350 degrees and surface temperatures of the single wall pipe below the Magic Heat exceeding 280 degrees.
- Easy to install. Fits 6" flue diameter. Built in soot scraper cleans tubes internally allowing for maximum heat transfer.
- Plugs into any standard 110V household outlet. Removable back allows for easy maintenance. Designed for use with single wall connector pipe.
- Toggle switch allows the 225 CFM fan to operate in two modes, either run continuously or thermostat control mode. Made in the USA. One Year Limited Warranty.
SaleBestseller No. 2
US Stove MH6 Miracle Heat 6-Inch Heat Reclaimer
- Improves efficiency of older stoves and furnaces
- Automatic operation and easy installation
- Fully sealed from flue gasses
- Compatible with all wood or coal stoves
- Ultra quiet blower
Bestseller No. 3
Bestseller No. 4
US Stove MH8 Miracle 8" Heat Reclaimer , Black
- Designed to reclaim a portion of heat lost through the chimney and flue
- Ultra quiet blower and fully automatic operation
- Easy installation
- Fully sealed from flue gases
- Install 15" to 24" away from stove in 8" stove pipe
Bestseller No. 5
6 Heat Reclaim Radiators for six inch Dia. wood stove pipe. Flue stack exchanger
- Set of six aluminum Heat Extractors for standard 6 inch diameter stove pipe. (Approximately 19 inch circumference)
- Wrap-around and latch...Install in less than 5 minutes. No need to remove the pipe.
- Reclaim wasted heat going out the stack
- Stove Pipe heat exchangers release free heat into your room
- Made in the USA
Bestseller No. 6
7" Magic Heat Wood Stove Heat Reclaimer
- Clearance to combustibles is 18". The electrical cord must be kept 12" from the stove/stovepipe. In addition, the Magic Heat can only be used with single wall connector pipe.
- This product can be used in the instance of a power outage. If the power is out longer than 15 minutes It is necessary to remove the back panel that covers the wiring, so the wires do not get damaged with the enclosed heat.
Bestseller No. 7
US Stove US1269E 900 Sq. Ft. Log Wood Cast Iron Stove, Black
- 54, 000 BTUs heats up to 900 Sq. Ft.
- 2-Piece safety handle remains cool while the stove is burning while heavy duty cast iron construction provides classic style with modern technology
- Accepts logs up to 19" in length
- Integrated 6. 25 inch cooking surface on top
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
Bestseller No. 8
IMPERIAL GROUP USA BM0415 Stove Board, Slate, 28 x 32"
- Durable product
- This product meets the customer requirements
- Manufactured in United States
Bestseller No. 9
WINNERWELL Woodlander Medium Tent Stove | Tiny Portable Wood Burning Stove for Tents, Shelters, and Camping | 800 Cubic Inch Firebox | Precision Stainless Steel Construction | Includes Chimney Pipe
- 304 STAINLESS STEEL precision construction that will never rust or corrode, ideal in harsh outdoor environments
- INCLUDES 1 stove body, 5 sections of 2.5-inch diameter chimney pipe, 1 spark arrestor, 1 ash scraper
- DIMENSIONS 15” x 8” x 8” (Packed); 25” x 20” x 94.5” (Assembled- 94.5” indicates total height of stove + chimney); Chimney pipe 2.5-inch diameter; 800 cubic inch firebox
- HIGHLY PORTABLE design; tri-pod style spring loaded legs fold flat under the stove; chimney pipe sections stow inside stove body; side shelves function as carry handle; 20-pounds total
- IDEAL FOR heating and cooking in small spaces such as canvas tents, teepees, yurts, shacks, tiny homes and more; recreational wood burning stove not intended for residential use
Bestseller No. 10
Tomersun 4 Blades Heat Powered Stove Fireplace Fan for Home Wood Log Burning Fireplace Circulating Warm Air Saving Fuel Efficiently
- Necessary Fireplace Accessories- the stove fan is widely used for gas, electric, pellet stove or wood burning stove, stove fans will work well and disperse hot air efficiently. wood stove fireplace fan
- Eco Friendly-The stove fan is powered by heat from your fireplace or wood burning stove, no batteries or electricity required. The hotter the stove is, the faster the stove fan spins. wood stove fireplace fan
- Silent Operation- The only moving part of the stove fan is the blades assembly, so the working noise is below 25DB, very quiet. You even do not know the stove fan is there, but you will feel the warmth well. wood stove fireplace fan
- Operating Temperature- The general working temperature of the stove fan is 85°C - 350°C(185°F - 660°F). Usually the fan gets spinning at about 55°C, and turns most efficiently when the temperature reaches about 250°C-300°C. wood stove fireplace fan
- Overheating Protection-The In-built Bi-metallic strip at the base of the stove fan is designed to raise the edge of the fan slightly as the maximum operating temperature is approached to protect the motor and the thermoelectric module. wood stove fireplace fan
Our Best Choice: Magic Heat Reclaimer for Wood, Coal or Oil Heaters
Our rating: (4.4 / 5)
[ad_1] The 8″ Magic Heat Reclaimer is a wise way to conserve on heating payments. Install the Magic Heat Waste Heat Reclaimer in the flue (vent pipe) of any air-limited stove, furnace, or freestanding fire. Exhaust heat and gases travel upward as a result of the flue, circulating all around the heat-exchanger tubes. The pre-set thermostat quickly turns the blower fan on and off when the appropriate temperature is attained, forcing the warmed air via the tubes and into the room when the squander gases continue up the chimney. Magic Warmth is a solitary piece device that swiftly installs in-line with new or present stovepipe.
The 8″ Magic Heat Reclaimer is created for use with all kinds of heating tools. The enthusiast on this unit will come on at 150 levels.
6′ twine plugs into any regular 110V dwelling outlet.
Clearance to combustibles is 18″. The electrical twine ought to be retained 12″ from the stove/stovepipe.
Unit measurement 14 1/2″ Large x 10 3/4″ Vast x 14″ Deep.
Crimp is on the base.