Top 10 Rated wood stove fan heat driven in 2021 Comparison Table
- ❶【More Airflow & More Efficient】➢With 4 uniquely designed blades and a wide connecting plate, the black stove fan provides more airflow. ➢The fan for stove makes the hot air circulate at a speed of 280-360CFM (cubic feet per minute), and uses 28% less wood and brings more warm air into your room, ➢which means less consumption and higher efficiency, increasing comfort and saving on bills!
- ❷【Automatic & Quiet Operation】 ➢ 2020 UPGRADE TECHNOLOGY.➢ Faster speeds and greater airflow. ➢ The heat stove fan is designed to circulate the warm air generated by wood/coal or pellet-burning stoves, and the normal surface temperature is 104°F(40°C) to 644°F (340°C). The blades rotate faster and the oven fan is virtually silent, less than 25 dB.
- ❸【Environmentally friendly & Cut Your Bill】➢ No batteries or electricity required!➢ As a small generator, the thermoelectric module drives the motor of the auto-sensing fireplace fan. Improved hot air circulation of the heat powered wood stove fan can bring greater comfort.➢ Compact size: 20.8 x 18 x 9.3 cm, material: Aluminum.
- ❹【Safety Design & Ease to Use】➢ The entire wood stove fireplace fan is treated with anodized aluminum, and can withstand high temperatures up to 644°F(340°C). It will not deform, change color, or rust or corrode even if it works for a long time at high temperatures.➢ No installation is required. All you need to do is place the non-electric fan on a smooth, level surface of your stove near the side or back of the stove pipe.
- ❺ 【Longer Service Life】 ➢ A bi-metallic safety device. The thermodynamic stove fan comes with a bi-metallic safety device in the base of the fan. ➢ When the surface temperature rises above about 572 ° F (300 ℃), it will gently lift the front of the heat powered stove eco fan to protect the TEG and motor. The fan recovers automatically when the surface temperature drops. This ensures the safety of the user and avoids unreasonable usage behavior that would reduce the service life of the fan.
- Heat powered - no batteries or electricity required.
- Efficiently circulates warm air throughout the room.
- Less consumption, more efficiency.
- Innovative and durable design.
- Silent operation
- ✅ [ Must Have Fireplace Accessories ] - Heat powered wood stove fan N429 makes you feel warm faster + Magnetic Stove Thermometer measures operating temperature to keep your stove safe.
- ✅ [ Compact Design ] - Height only 19 cm / 7.48'' to fit narrow spaces, ideal for all kinds of wood burning stoves, gas stoves, pellet stoves, etc.
- ✅ [ No Running Cost ] - Self-start at temp as low as 50°C / 122°F, no batteries required non-electric fan. Note: If the max temp on your stove top is even below 100°C / 212°F, DO NOT BUY, the fan will can't works efficiently.
- ✅ [ Burn Less Fuels, No Noise ] Quietly increase your stove efficiency, evenly distribute warm air thoughout the room with less fuels burned.
- ✅ [ Lifetime Technical Support ] - The frequently asked questions can be found on the USER GUIDE, if still any questions or complaints during uses, just contact us directly for solutions. GalaFire always stand behind products.
- MORE EFFECTIVE- This heat powered stove fan with 8 blades circulates 50% more warm air than standard 4-blade fan.
- NO NEED ELECTRICITY-Heat powered by wood burning stove top.
- WHISPER QUIET-Working noise of the wood stove fan is <25dB.
- WARRANTY-No installation required.1-YEAR WARRANTY.
- SIZE-(W)20.5*(D)10.8*(H)13.7 cm.
- Necessary Fireplace Accessories- the stove fan is widely used for gas, electric, pellet stove or wood burning stove, stove fans will work well and disperse hot air efficiently. wood stove fireplace fan
- Eco Friendly-The stove fan is powered by heat from your fireplace or wood burning stove, no batteries or electricity required. The hotter the stove is, the faster the stove fan spins. wood stove fireplace fan
- Silent Operation- The only moving part of the stove fan is the blades assembly, so the working noise is below 25DB, very quiet. You even do not know the stove fan is there, but you will feel the warmth well. wood stove fireplace fan
- Operating Temperature- The general working temperature of the stove fan is 85°C - 350°C(185°F - 660°F). Usually the fan gets spinning at about 55°C, and turns most efficiently when the temperature reaches about 250°C-300°C. wood stove fireplace fan
- Overheating Protection-The In-built Bi-metallic strip at the base of the stove fan is designed to raise the edge of the fan slightly as the maximum operating temperature is approached to protect the motor and the thermoelectric module. wood stove fireplace fan
- Fan for stove works without batteries, ropes or electricity and is environmentally friendly. It generates its own energy thanks to the heat released by the surface of the stove. The base of the fan transmits the heat to the units of production of electricity and the units of electricity production convert the heat energy into kinetic energy. The energy necessary to drive the motor, then the blades turn.
- Upgrade 4 blades and dispense warm air throughout the room. Simply place the stove fan on a flat, smooth surface on the top of your stove, near the side or back of the stovepipe. You must place the stove fan at least 4 inches from the stovepipe. This will work when the stove surface is hot.
- Operating temperature: 40°C -340°C (644°F): The fan rotates when the temperature reaches 40 ° C. The warmer the base of the fan, the faster the fan rotates, and the more the fan circulates in the room . It will slow down and stop while the stove is cooling down.
- Anodized aluminum material: The fan assembly is made of anodised aluminum, which will not rust and corrode if the fan overheats. A bimetallic safety device is installed at the base of the fan. If the surface temperature exceeds 300°C, the safety device gently raises the front of the fan to protect the TEG and the motor.
- Quiet work, no more airflow. Features with the unique design of the blade, the oven blower can drive more warm air with quiet operation. No noise. You will enjoy the warm air in a calm and comfortable environment.
- Upgrade Version- Produces more warm air than the old version, circulates about 230CFM.
- Eco Friendly- Heat Powered, the stove fan generates its own energy by the heat from the stove surface, and no batteries or electricity required.
- Easy operation- No assembly needed, just put on the top of stove, the fan will spin with the temperature getting higher.
- Silent and Quiet- The noise is less than 25db, you even do not know the fan is there, but you will still feel the warmth.
- Overall size: 8.3”X 4.9”X 8.3”. Operation temperature: 85°C - 350°C(185°F - 660°F). Good stove safety practice includes the use of a stove thermometer.
- Warm your room up to 31% faster with the mid-sized Ecofan model, the Ecofan UltrAir
- Ideal for rooms up to 240 square feet, the UltrAir circulates more warm air further into your room!
- Tested and proven to save you up to 14% in fuel with more efficient distribution of heat from your wood stove
- No electricity needed, Ecofans generate power by converting the heat from your wood stove into electricity
- Designed and manufactured in Canada for over 20 years, Ecofans have been tested in the harshest winters and come with a 2 year limited warranty
- Compact Size--8.7 x 6.7 x 3.6 inches,the material of the stove fan is aluminum.
- No Batteries or Electricity required--The stove fan uses heat from the stove surface to spin,adjust its speed automatically with the stove surface temperature.
- Longer lifetime--There is a Bi-metallic safety device in the base of the stove fan.If the surface temperature rises above around 300℃,the safety device gently elevates the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor.
- Whisper-quiet--The only moving part is the blade assembly.You don't even know the stove fan is there,but you FEEL the WARMTH!
- Less Consumption ,More Efficiency--The stove fan will help reduce the fuel consumption and make the room warmer quickly.
- 【Start Automatically】Upgrade Technology,Reinforced 4 Blades,Faster Speed,Larger Air Volume.The heat powered stove fan is designed to circulate the warm air created by a wood / coal or pellet burning.Efficiently circulates warm air throughout the room.
- 【Eco-Friendly and Self-Powered】Thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan's motor. No batteries or electricity required! Improved warm air circulation results in greater comfort and reduce wood consumption from your stove.Stove operating with normal surface temperatures between 122°F(50°C) and 662°F(350°C).[Energy Class A+++]
- 【Whisper Quiet】Newly Designed Blade,Larger Air Volume,Lower noise.You don't even know the stove fan is there,but you feel the warmth!You will enjoy the warm air in a quiet and comfortable environment.
- 【Safty Design】The stove fan support is made with Anodized Aluminum, able to resist high temperature up to 662°F(350°C), no deformation and no discoloration even after long time working under high temperature.
- 【Longer Lifetime】There is a Bi-metallic safety device in the base of the fan.If the surface temperature rises above around 400°F (200°C),the safety device gently elevates the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor.
Our Best Choice: Ecofan Original, 800CAXBX, Heat Powered Wood Stove Fan, 100CFM, Black, 7.9″Blade
From the manufacturer
The genuine Ecofan, heat-powered stove fan is designed to sit on top of a free-standing stove and circulate warm air further into your home increasing your comfort up to 38% faster.
Ecofans have been tested and proven to reduce fuel usage and lessen your environmental footprint by up to 18% with more efficient distribution of heat from your wood stove.
No Electricity Needed
No Electricity needed! Ecofans generate their own power by converting the heat from your wood stove into electricity.
Ecofans are self-regulating, as the stove heats up, the Ecofan runs faster, circulating more air, further into your room. As the stove cools, the fan slows down and shuts off. And unlike noisy built-in blowers the Ecofan is whisper quiet.
Ecofans also act as a great indicator that your fire needs to be stoked. When the fan starts to slow down, you automatically know that it is time to load the fire with more wood!
Trust the Experts!
Ecofans were invented in Canada over 20 years ago! Tested in the harshest Canadian winters, Ecofans continue to be designed and manufactured in Canada.
Designed for your lifestyle.
Everyone’s home and stove are different. One-size-fits-all doesn’t always fit. That’s why we created a family of products that address any room size, or budget.
Committed to happy customers.
Ecofans are manufactured with the highest quality parts, and backed by a 2-year warranty. Located in Ontario, Canada our customer service representatives are world class and available to answer any questions you may have.
Gas, Pellet, Soapstone
All Room Sizes
up to 240ft2
up to 120ft2
Up to 240ft2
up to 38% faster
up to 31% faster
up to 20% faster
up to 38% faster
up to 18%
up to 14%
up to 12%
230°F – 650°F (110°C – 345°C
212°F – 650°F (100°C – 345°C)
230°F – 650°F (110°C – 345°C)
167°F – 392°F (75°C – 200°C)
Blade Colors Available
Black, Nickel, Gold
Black, Nickel, Gold
Black, Nickel, Gold
Creates its own electricity and easily pushes up to 100 CFM
Uses less fuel and contains a whisper quiet design
Includes a 2 year warranty
This product adds a great value