Top 10 Best blue coffee maker in 2022 Comparison Table
- Classic stainless-steel percolator brews from 4 to 12 cups of coffee
- Circulates hot water through grounds; pulses into glass knob to create familiar percolating sound
- Ready-to-serve indicator light; detachable cord; drip-free spout; easy-grip knob on the lid
- Stay-cool bottom allows unit to sit safely on any surface without scarring
- Measures approximately 8 by 6 by 12 inches
- Retro-style, brushed stainless-steel coffeemaker brews 12 5-ounce cups
- 24-hour clock/timer for wake-up coffee; brew-pause; programmable shut-off
- 1-to-4- or 5-to-12-cup brewing options provide maximum flavor
- Charcoal water filter; decalcification indicator; heat-adjustable warming plate
- Measures 14-1/4 by 8 by 10-3/4 inches
- 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean and 1 to 4-cup settings
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished
- 60-second reset "remembers" where it was in the brewing process and settings
- Easy, one handed operation with patented pump mechanism and brake button
- Soft, non slip knob locks down for storage, and a non slip ring and wide base keep bowl steady on countertop
- Elegant, clear bowl is perfect for serving, and basket can be used separately as a colander
- Clear, flat lid allows for convenient stacking when not in use, disassembles for easy cleaning, and parts are top rack dishwasher safe and BPA Free
- Capacity 6.22 Qt bowl, 4.95 Qt basket, Dimensions 10.5 inch x 10.5 inch x 6 inch
- Brews multiple k-cup pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 ounce) – the most popular k-cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6 ounce brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 ounce water reservoir: Allows you to brew 6 plus cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Descaling: An important part of cleaning your keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a coffee maker over time.
- Auto-off: An auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your coffee maker after it has been idle for 2 hours, helping to save energy.
- Simple button controls: Just insert a pod, select your desired cup brew size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Digital Controls with Rubberized Feel - Large, rubberized buttons give you full control of the coffeemaker, and the easy-read screen displays the clock, brew time, and programming options
- Sneak-a-Cup - This feature temporarily stops the flow of coffee so you can pour your first cup before brewing ends without making a mess
- 2-Hour Auto Shutoff - For added safety and peace of mind with every use. Volts : 120V/60Hz
- Easy-View Water Window - The front-facing window shows you the exact amount of water that will turn into coffee
- Keep Hot Carafe Plate - The nonstick carafe plate keeps coffee warm for an hour after brewing is complete.. Note: Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
- STRONG BREW: Increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee’s flavor.
- 3 CUP SIZES: Brew an 8, 10, or 12 oz. cup at the push of a button.
- MULTIPLE CUP WATER RESERVOIR: 42oz. removable reservoir lets you brew up to 4 cups before refilling. 8 oz. cup size
- FAST & FRESH BREWED: Delicious coffee made in minutes.
- TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 7.4” tall.
- The Mr. Coffee 5-Cup Coffee Maker makes up to 25 oz. of coffee—perfect for two 12-oz. cups; easy switch with power indicator lights up to show coffee maker is on, or to remind you to shut it off
- Compact design is great for small spaces; updated ergonomic carafe offers easy pouring and handling, and features ounce markings for perfect measuring
- Grab-a-Cup Auto Pause lets you grab a cup before brewing is finished
- Easy-to-view water window allows you to see the exact water level, preventing overflows
- Lift & Clean Filter Basket makes for easy cleanup
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffee maker is on or off
- Grab a cup auto pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished
- Dual water window allows visibility as you fill no more overflows
- Lift and clean filter basket for fast and easy clean up
- Easy cord storage eliminates counter clutter. Watts: 900
- MULTISTREAM TECHNOLOGY: Extracts more flavor and aroma* in every brew
- FITS ANYWHERE: Less than 5” wide, fits neatly on your countertop
- MULTIPLE CUP WATER RESERVOIR: Removable 46 oz. reservoir lets you brew up to *4 cups before refilling
- 3 CUP SIZES: brew an 8, 10, or 12 oz. cup at the push of a button
- FAST & FRESH BREWED: Delicious coffee made in minutes
Our Best Choice: Moccamaster 53928 KBGV Select Coffee Maker, Midnight Blue, 40 ounce, 10-Cup, 1.25L
From the maker
Optimized for the Quantity You Want
The KBGV Pick is the only coffee brewer licensed to brew both equally a 50 percent and total carafe to the Specialty Coffee Association’s Golden Cup Regular. What that means to you – the most scrumptious espresso possible, no issue which volume you brew.
Analyzed and Approved
We consider Moccamaster coffee brewers throughout the four T’s of coffee brewing: temperature, time, turbulence, and complete dissolved solids (TDS). A brewer that performs in just the best ranges of the four T’s makes the great ratio of coffee flavor compounds extracted into h2o, which the SCA refers to as “the golden cup.” That ratio produces the flavors we take pleasure in when we sit back again with a fantastic cup of coffee, and just about every Moccamaster hits that mark just about every brew cycle.
The Espresso Brewer for Coffee Enthusiasts
Since 1968, Moccamaster espresso brewers have set the world wide benchmark for at-property espresso brewing. Intended to extract the optimum flavor from your grounds in about 4-6 minutes, coffee from a Moccamaster is comparable to what you would brew making use of a much more elaborate handbook course of action or drink in a café.
We establish our coffee brewers to final, utilizing only the greatest top quality materials and giving alternative sections. With correct care and upkeep, this ought to be the final espresso brewer you ever will need to buy.
Moccamaster coffee brewers are handmade in coronary heart of the Netherlands.
Our brewers have a long lasting metallic housing and use a copper boiling ingredient to heat the h2o, which enables for dependable water temperature management.
All plastics are BPA, BPS, BPF, and phthalate-totally free.
We separately check each brewer just before it leaves our factory.
Brew Basket Type
Automated drip-stop when carafe is removed
Automatic drip-stop when carafe is taken off
Manually adjustable brew basket with 3 settings
the selector change adjusts hotplate temperature concerning 175°F – 185°F cooler for the 50 percent carafe location, warmer for the entire carafe environment
The hello-lo hotplate switch permits you to regulate your keeping temperature in the range of 175°F – 185°F
The hello-lo hotplate swap will allow you to control your holding temperature inside the range of 175°F – 185°F
Electricity change and hotplate immediately shut off immediately after 100 minutes
Electrical power swap and hotplate mechanically shut off after 100 minutes
Energy change and hotplate automatically shut off right after 100 minutes
Electrical power instantly shuts off the moment the water reservoir is empty
1.25L / 40 oz / 10 Cups
1.25L / 40 oz / 10 Cups
1.25L / 40 oz / 10 Cups
.33L / 10 oz / 1.25 Cups
Optimized to brew a 50 percent carafe?
The selector change allows you to brew a half carafe or comprehensive carafe to business-authorized benchmarks
Optimized to brew a entire carafe
The manual-adjust brew basket makes it possible for you to manually choose a fifty percent carafe or full carafe
Optimized to brew 10 oz.
Readily available Hues
Polished Silver, Matte Black, Off-White, Stone Gray, Rose Gold, Midnight Blue, Turquoise, Pistachio, Candy Apple Purple
Excellent Coffee Each Time: This pump-totally free espresso maker heats water to the proper temperature for coffee extraction
Brew-Volume Selector swap for brewing fifty percent or complete carafes
Uncomplicated to Use: The Moccamaster brews a complete 40 oz pot of espresso in 4-6 minutes using one switch
Tranquil and Harmless: The Moccamaster Select quietly brews your coffee and routinely turns off right after 100 minutes
Scrumptious Coffee and Peace of Mind: Moccamaster coffee brewers have a 5-calendar year warranty