Do you suffer from back pain, arthritis, or aching muscles? Well, you should definitely consider investing in a hot tub. However, you might be befuddled about which model to buy. If there is only you then you do not want a big hot tub.
Nowadays, you can buy a small, affordable, hot tub that doesn’t take up a lot of space. Please continue reading to learn about the best one-person hot tubs on the market. Each one has its pros and cons.
In this article, we will outline the three top contenders for the best one 1 person hot tub. We hope that our handy list will make it easier for you to make a decision and choose the best 1-person hot tub to fit your needs.
Best 1 Person Hot Tub Review: The Top Three
66 inches long. Seats One Person
|(5 / 5)|
77 inches. Seats four
|(3.6 / 5)|
|(4.5 / 5)|
The following three top 1 person hot tubs range in style dramatically. You can choose a portable model or have a permanent hydrotherapy tub installed in your home. Please read the following reviews to learn about the various types and what they have to offer.
1 Freestanding Jetted Massage Hydrotherapy Bathtub
This deluxe freestanding jetted massage hydrotherapy bathtub is a great way to rejuvenate your tired body. The freestanding model looks great in any home. It has a very modern, sleek design that is visually appealing.
Unlike other jetted hot tubs or tubs, this model comes complete with all of the faucets, drain, handheld wand, and knob so there is no extra expense buying plumbing.
The built-in 1.0 horsepower jets offer full body and side water hydrotherapy. You can also use the handheld shower wand which boasts a flexible hose to reach all areas of your body with water.
This single person jetted tub is built to last. It weighs in at over 220 pounds. It ships freight but has curbside delivery. The tub measures 67 inches long by 34 inches wide by 1 inch deep which makes it the perfect side for a single individual.
The tub’s hydrotherapy jets are fully controllable for a relaxing experience.
2 Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
If you are looking for an affordable and portable spa then the Intex Portable Bubble Massage Spa will work wonderfully. It holds one person with ease but it will also seat up to four adults.
It comes complete with an insulated spa cover that also keeps debris out of the water and acts as a safety barrier. The lid locks down onto the top of the spa when not in use.
The spa comes complete with two filter cartridges to help keep the water sparkling clean. There is also an included floating chlorine dispenser.
You lay down the thermal ground cover and then blow up the spa. It is ready to use and hot within 24 hours of setup. The water temperature quickly reaches 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
It boasts 120 high powered water jets that soothe.
The spa holds 210 gallons of water when fully assembled and filled.
3 1 Person Walk-In Computerized Hydrotherapy Whirlpool Jetted Tub Spa
If you are looking for a deluxe walk-in spa then you will fall in love with this hydrotherapy whirlpool. It has three adjustable water jets that you control. There is an easy to operate knob that allows you to tailor in the required strength to suit your unique physical needs.
While relaxing in the spa, you can turn on the six chromotherapy lights that have seven LED shades. The lights add to the ambiance of the entire soaking experience.
You control the water temperature with a knob. If you want a hot soak then you can increase the temperature as needed or turn it down for a cooler experience.
The construction of the whirlpool jetted but is made of a rust-resistant stainless steel frame, The side walls are acrylic, The door is thick tempered glass.
Sit back and relax with the waterproof headrest pillow. You can also enjoy your favorite tunes with the built-in speakers that work with your MP2 or iPhone.
The walk-in tub measures 54 inches wide by 29 inches deep by 42 inches high. It weighs 450 pounds.
The tub comes with an impressive five-year warranty and a one year warranty on all electrical parts.
Choosing the Right Hot Tub
Here are a few tips on buying the right hot tub:
- Size: You must determine the size of the hot tub you require. If there is just you then a single-person hot tub might be your best choice, but if you plan on having guests share the experience then go bigger. Also, consider the space that you have in your home.
- Portability: You can choose if you want a permanent tub installed or you wish you buy a portable hot tub. If you are renting or plan on moving soon then a portable tub might be your best choice
- Durability: A blow-up hot tub tends to be less durable than a permanent hot tub.
- Seating: Do you want a lounge-style seat or to be positioned perfectly upright on a bench?
- Support: Some hot tubs offer head and back support.
- Climb or walk: Most hot tubs require you to step into the tub by lifting your leg over the sidewall. However, there are also walk-in hot tubs that feature a door that you open. A walk-in model is ideal for those who do not have perfect mobility.
- Jets: The number of jets is important. You might want whole-body coverage or only jets hitting your back or legs.
- Cover: Some hot tubs come with a cover that helps keep debris out of the tub.
- Features: Lights or stereo systems are common features in hot tubs.
Conclusion of the Best 1 Person Hot Tub Review
As you can see from the review of the top hot buts, you do have several choices to make. Your pick will depend on your unique needs and also the price tag. If you want a portable spa then you will want to go with a cheaper model but a permanent fixture might be a wise choice if you plan on staying in one spot.
Each one of the hot tubs listed here is our top choices based on their individual characteristics.